[permaculture] Re: US Ec0..Handling Difficult People

Sally Ramsden sramspare at bigfoot.com
Wed Feb 25 15:41:40 EST 2004

Apologies USA!

My email to PCUK ended up on your list before your own entry, accidentally!
If you'd like to have a read, you will surely find that I have
honoured/honored both countries languages, residents, opportunities and
locations as best I can. England has been very encouraging so far.

and Will, I agree. Spam does stink! Nasty stuff, I say, tastes bad too.
Please be my guest at one of the "Strengthening the Eco-Warrior in You"
workshops. It sounds like you could use some un-insultability! No offence
was or is intended at all.

Sally Ramsden
Aussie PCer Centreville VA
sallyramsden at bigfoot.com