[permaculture] [Fwd: Permaculture program]

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 6 13:02:50 EST 2004

  Want a Pc gig in NY? Reply to Ray Petersen <rpetersen at sunyjefferson.edu>
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Permaculture program
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:10:36 -0500
From: Ray Petersen <rpetersen at sunyjefferson.edu>
To: keithdj at mindspring.com

Hello,

My name is Ray Petersen, and I teach at Jeffeson Community College in
Watertown, New York.  Our Center for Community Studies on campus is
organizing a program on organics and permaculture scheduled for
Thursday, Feb. 29th at 7:00 p.m. here on campus.  We would like to get
someone who is a permaculture practitioner/educator to be part of our
panel, and we have a limited budget for travel and a speakers fee, so I
was interested in getting information about potential speakers from your
organization who are located near us.
My phone number at the college is (315) 786-2223.

Thanks for your help.

Dr. Ray Petersen

--
Keith Johnson