[permaculture] kudzu in a pot and sweet bush

Wendy sarutzkifarm at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 11:40:12 EST 2004

Hello,

I was unable to thoroughly read all of the kudzu postings, but I was curious how it does in a pot. Does anyone have any experience growing kudzu in a pot indoors or in a greenhouse? I would like to grow one for basket weaving purposes, but I don't want to worry about seeds that might escape.

Also, I heard someone mention a "sugar bush" the other day. They said that it produces far more sap for making syrup than the maple tree. Does anyone have any more information about this plant and where it might grow?

Thanks,
Wendy