[permaculture] Urbanite??? and red brick wall

Greg FarmerGreg at UrbanFarm.org
Wed Dec 22 11:00:14 EST 2004

Sheridan,

Urbanite is broken up concrete.  I have been searching fro some for
quite a long time and finally found some small piece.  Usually when
they break it up the pieces are huge and unmovable.

I am thinking that I will use stone mason techniques to build the
wall as the Urbanite is roughly the size and shape of rocks.

Greg