[permaculture] Re: visit to Ozarks

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Thu Apr 22 21:50:12 EDT 2004

Steve Diver wrote:

> I noticed the Ibiblio.org archives have been toggled
> into "private" mode.  What a pity!!  Permaculture has
> nothing to hide, and the more access by Google, the
> more people will learn about permaculture and the 1001
> appropriate technologies and earth-saving gardening
> methods and holistic concepts and principles that it offers...
> from the collective wisdom of all these people...
>
> I suggest that Permaculture at Ibiblio.org get toggled
> back to public archives!!

Public access to the archives has been restored.

<Rant on>
It was made private during a rash of subterfuge foisted by cretins from
the market-farming list, sanet-mg and the sera list that I started. This was done to protect
folks from a full frontal assault by likely Hudson Institute/Averite surrogates and sympathizers.
</Rant off>

--
L.F.London
lfl at intrex.net