[permaculture] Killer Coke

Toby Hemenway hemenway at jeffnet.org
Wed Apr 14 11:59:54 EDT 2004

On 4/14/04 4:25 AM, "Jocelyn Paquette" <sixdegrees at baynet.net> wrote:

> International Labor Rights Fund Campaign to STOP KILLER COKE
>
> Dear Brothers and Sisters:
>
> We need your help to stop a gruesome cycle of murders, kidnappings and
> torture of SINALTRAINAL (National Union of Food    Industry Workers) union
> leaders and organizers involved in daily life-and-death struggles at
> Coca-Cola bottling plants in    Colombia.
[snip]

There are many, many lists out for discussing social injustice and the other
horrors of the world. This is not one of those lists. There's been general
agreement on this list that posts should have something to do with
permaculture and the positive practice of ecological design. I'd appreciate
if mass mailings such as this were not forwarded via this list, no matter
how worthy the cause, unless they have something to do with permaculture
design.

Toby