[permaculture] Permaculture Introductory weekend at Dial House, near epping, Essex, May 23-25

Graham Burnett grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Mar 16 16:08:28 EST 2003

http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/course/index.htm

PERMACULTURE; A weekend for beginners

Creating sustainable human communities by following nature's patterns;
"Permaculture is a way of life. It shows us how to make the most of our
resources by minimising waste and maximising potential. But living
ecologically and sustainably doesn't mean giving everything up, it means
relearning the value of nature, to understand new ways of being wealthy.
Permaculture methods can be applied now, whether you are gardening, doing
the shopping, looking after kids, going to work or building your own home.
Permaculture is not about getting away from it all- it's about taking
control of our lives, our individual needs and our common future."

THIS WEEKEND INTRODUCTION TO PERMACULTURE WILL INCLUDE; SUSTAINABLE DESIGN
PRINCIPLES, PERMACULTURE ETHICS, ORGANIC GARDENING, COMMUNITY ECONOMICS,
L.E.T.S. SYSTEMS, FOREST GARDENING, WILD FOOD WALK, OPTIONAL YOGA SESSIONS,
'HANDS ON' PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE & MORE.

23-25 MAY 2003
At
DIAL HOUSE CENTRE FOR
DYNAMIC CULTURAL CHANGE
NORTH WEALD (near Epping)
ESSEX

COST; @ £60.00 (flexibility/concessions available)

(NB. There will be space to camp at the venue. Indoor accommodation will
also be available in the main house at an additional cost of £5.00 per
night)

For further details or to book places, contact Graham Burnett, email
landandliberty at ukonline.co.uk  or send an SAE to Land & Liberty, 35 Rayleigh
Avenue, Westcliff On Sea, Essex, SS0 7DS (NB. These are NOT contact points
for Dial House)

For more information about Dial House see;
http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CRASS/dialhouse.html
The Dial House compost toilet building workshop, July 2002
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/compostloo/essay/compostbog.htm