[permaculture] Re: Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco

miekal and dtv at mwt.net
Fri Mar 28 20:09:42 EST 2003

Personally I think Alan Kapuler's  work & his writings need to be
digitized & made easily accessible online.  I understand his
relationship to Seeds of Change but Im also somewhat wary of having it
be dependent on the ups & downs of one business's website.  (2 or 3
times I had links to various of the articles & they changed & I had to
spent a bunch of time in a poorly designed website looking for them.)
Id rather see all of the info put into the public domain & mirrored on
permaculture resource sites like what Larry London does.  Also the
Peace Journals are rather expensive & glancing thru the index I  know
that there are select articles that I have an interest in, so I would
be unlikely to buy them unless I had an extra hundred that for some
reason I didnt know what to do with.  I've been teaching Alan's ideas &
the bubblemaps which he & Olaf made for years to the interns & visitors
which come thru Dreamtime & I find his notion of designing
co-evolutionarily central to my own version of designing for diversity
& abundance, but there is not a lot to go on or to show people.  It
would be a very simple, low energy way of putting this set of  ideas
into a much wider circulation.  Hell, maybe I'll write him a letter if
I can find a stamp & an envelope.

mIEKAL