[permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 2, Issue 35

Scott Pittman pci at permaculture-inst.org
Thu Mar 27 10:38:57 EST 2003

I am reaching the same conclusions as you, Rick, about compost being a
waste of energy.  I find that laying out my compostables where the chickens
can work it leaves it in good enough shape for the orchard.  I'll try the
clay and garbage disposal just to improve my "scientific method".
I do like compost tea, but that doesn't take that much compost - it almost
seems homeopathic.

Scott