[permaculture] MHC clear-up

Anne Schwarz sennaflight at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 00:12:42 EST 2003

I'd like to clear up the fact that the MHC statistics I quoted included
Amerindians and Africans.  Africans are people who live in Africa, not a
skin color.  While I'm sure the statistic probably refers to tribal Africa,
that is probably why the statistic was made; to contrast two tribal cultures
with vastly different abilities in terms of fighting off disease.  I'm sorry
my question resulted in bickering that has lasted for a week now.  It was
not my intent.
Humble appologies,
Anne Schwarz