[permaculture] Community Pc Gardens?

Rick Valley bamboogrove at cmug.com
Wed Jul 30 13:50:51 EDT 2003

> Unfortunately, it's not easy to determine from existing lists which
> Community Gardens include permaculture.

And how would one determine if a community garden included permaculture?

Could we perhaps generate a Pc checklist for community gardens?

Heck, we could score it and then community gardens could advertise "Our
garden rates a 94.6 on the Pc listserve CG-Pc checklist"
;)

Seriously tho, what makes a community garden Pc?

I can relate the question to Emilia Hazelip's insistence on there being a Pc
gardening style or method; she did not like it that any old sort of
gardening could be considered Pc.

So what are elements found in a PERMACULTURE community garden?

See also my following post "Semantics"

-Rick

trying to keep the dogs out of the humanure
(beware of accepting the slightest degree of responsibility for systems you
do not design)