[permaculture] FW: Income from Permaculture

permaculture.biz darren at permaculture.biz
Wed Jul 23 20:45:55 EDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Miltech [mailto:miltech at bigpond.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 7:47 AM
To: 'permaculture.biz'
Subject: RE: Income from Permaculture

Hi Darren
Yes there will be a list of teachers that PIL endorse to teach APT.
And I think that PIL will eventually be a self regulating industry body.
Are you a member currently?  We are coming up to an AGM and would like
to see as many permies in there as possible.  If not please join and
voice your views.
Go to the web site and down load the membership form and send it in
along with your nomination for a position.  It would be good to have you
on the board.
Janet