[permaculture] Documentary fiction

Gaden at ziplip.com Gaden at ziplip.com
Thu Jul 10 07:13:40 EDT 2003

Re: dwayne - "Typical conspiracy theory stuff. But convincingly done"

> Alternative 3
>
> It's online in streaming format, I'll see if I can track it down.

On that Monday evening, the UK's Anglia Television broadcast the last program in its Science Report series, a series of serious science documentaries that were produced by highly respected science reporters. The program was called Alternative 3, and it was simultaneously broadcast in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Greece, and Yugoslavia. However, it was never telecast in the United States. Some say that the "powers that be" prevented it from being screened here.

http://ufos.about.com/library/weekly/aa050399.htm

I think the 70's were just plain weird, no matter what age you were then. Freakiest decade in past 100 yrs or more.

Gaiden