[permaculture] Rich Forests and New Primitives

jamie jamie at tiscali.fr
Thu Jul 3 13:05:27 EDT 2003

It certainly is a captivating image portrayed by Marsha; and Rick suggests
the temperate equivalent in the not too distant past.

‘Rich Forests and New Primitives’ could easily become ‘Rich Primitives in
New Forests’ in the not too distant future with more work and visions like
Marsha’s (and their temperate equivalents).

Jamie
Souscayrous