len: Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: Greywater For Farm/Home Use]

len organicpc gardenlen at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 25 17:03:25 EST 2003

g'day dave,

i live in queensland australia on a rural block, our shire council is fairly
liberal when it comes to grey water all we needed to do was plant a fruit
tree orchid and put in a grease trap, the water goes to a tank (where it
isn't stored or held) then feeds the fruit trees.

i also have a DIY manual that has plans for a grey water recycling system
that waters garden beds, this plan is accepted by councils and the EPA here
in australia. the manual also has the plans for a composting toilet i am at
present wanting to sell this manual it is unused, if you know anyone who may
be interested please let them know.

we used the expertise of a couple of engineers to submit our grey water plan
to our council, all is working well.

len

--
it works for me it could work for you

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do!!"
but consider others and the environment.