[permaculture] New Spanish website

antonio.scotti antonio.scotti at wanadoo.es
Tue Jan 14 19:26:43 EST 2003

Hi,
I just wanted to communicate to the pc community about a new web site (all in Spanish)
created with the idea of contributing to the spreading of permaculture concepts in spanish speaking countries.
The format of the web site is a portal, and  the idea is that anyone can attach his 5 or more cents
of information. The site is still very! under development. We do it in our spare time which is not very much.
I hope you find it useful and link it in your own websites. But more than anything we are waiting for contributions from the whole permaculture community. We don't mind  translating interesting articles  (anf hopefully many practical designs) if necessary.
Please have a look at
http://www.permacultura-es.org
and enjoy.
Cheers
Antonio

BTW: many thanks for your ideas on chicken pen design!