[permaculture] International Newsletter & PC Courses

michael pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 16:25:02 EST 2003

Dear permaculture friends,

I just linked up with ibiblio.org for the first time.

For those of you who wish, I have just started a new
international newsletter for sustainable agriculture
and permaculture. If you wish me to email (or snail
mail) a copy to you, let me know.

Also I am teaching two Permaculture Design Courses
this winter. Perhaps you know of people who would be
interested in a permaculture course in Western
Washington (Feb 6-21) or Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands
(March 6-21).

Permacordially yours,

Michael Pilarski, 360-676-7704
friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com