[permaculture] Poplar trees may be new draw for pig farms

Claude William Genest genest at pivot.net
Wed Dec 17 09:10:33 EST 2003

True, and yet "Pollution is but an unused resource" ( though issues of
scale certainly apply as in the case of industrial animal confinement
operations) - Maybe we can turn even this waste into a resource and a
yield : Poplar's ramial wood is great livestock feed - high and protein
  quite a complete complex of amino acids and it's harvestable 2-3 times
a year

Claude