[permaculture] korean permaculture

D.A. Riley permascape at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 17:00:36 EST 2003

I understand there are good examples of cooperative farming and communites in Korea. Are farmers using ducks with rice farming there? I recall Bill & Lisa Mollison taking a trip there a few years back, meeting with farmers in various regions....

DA

From: sam bucus
Subject: [permaculture] fruit and stuff in korea

hello,

i have been in korea for a year and a half now and am trying to find any books, websites or other resources of any kind on korean trees of any kind, particularly fruit and nut trees or edible or medicinal plants. or just pretty plants. or vegetables.....