[permaculture] Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco2

Nick Routledge fellowservant at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 15:25:51 EST 2003

I understand what you're saying, Rick and Scott. But hooray, mIKAEL! I,
too, have a really hard time seeing these as mutually exclusive binaries.

Intuition has long suggested to me that there's a story in the making
here. Another dimension of understanding? 3-dimensional taxonomies?

And Rick, I'm curious. How exactly do you use the Dahlgren layout for
guilding ideas?

n.