[permaculture] Permaculture course/Lake Atitlan/enrollment

Lisa Erk diosa at starband.net
Fri Sep 27 02:20:08 EDT 2002

To whom it may concern:
          I am interested in the permaculture course being offered on Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.  This will be my first time attending a permaculture workshop but am passionately interested in sustainability and permaculture and feel that this area is an excellent place to begin.  I lived on Lake Attitlan two years ago and I will be in this area at this time again.  When I left Guatemala, I was heart broken but felt I needed to return to the states in order to acquire greater skills and knowledge for my own well-being and in order to implement the ideas I had or had forseen for this very region.  It seems rather coincidental that there will be a building and appropriate workshop held in this place that I hold so dear to my heart.  Please consider my enrollment.  I am also wondering if it is possible to do any kind of work-trade?  I will be avaiable to stay in the area until August of 2003 or perhaps indefinately if there are continuing projects that need manual labor, brains ,etc...I am a willing participant.  Please reply at holmes_60 at hotmail.com Sincerly, Daniela Holmes