[permaculture] Borrowed cows and on-the spot composting... ()Turning Sand Into Paradise()

Rick Valley bamboogrove at cmug.com
Fri Sep 20 17:37:19 EDT 2002

LL;
The original (?) paper on terra preta in Amazonia was published in
Ecological Restoration. There's mention of how the zone of terra preta is
surrounded by a less fertile but still good soil zone, no pottery shards,
and less diversity of fruit trees. An excellent illustration of zones for
Pc! I'll try and track down the citation for you, tho I'm moving right now.
-Rick