[permaculture] permaculture entry at wikiweb

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Tue Sep 17 18:02:03 EDT 2002

this is what a bunch of software designers have written about permaculture over
the last couple years.  My favorite quote is "There are maybe 20 excellent sound
bites in the permaculture literature."  Never thought of permaculture in terms
of sound bites before.

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?PermaCulture

the metawiki search engine searches all the major wikis for keywords.  a search
for grape brought me to a page describing a software system called GRAPE.  but
there are endless interesting correlations between software design &
permaculture design.

mIEKAL