[permaculture] permaculture Course

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 3 12:27:27 EDT 2002

Frank,
After reading the exchanges on the Pc listserv, including the recurring
recommendations that you actually attend a course, I wondered if you had considered
hosting a permaculture design course at your place. That way you could get:
1. A full experience of the course taught by a team of experienced teachers /
designers.
2. An opportunity to have the entire class analyze and create designs for your
property.
3. The possibility of direct interaction in realtime with designers.
4. Networking / worknetting opportunities with students.
5. And more.............

This might be a good way to meet a number of your goals for the least cost. Granted,
it takes work to make such an event successful and profitable, but with good ADVANCE
promotion, it could happen.

Since we're in your general region (western NC), we're open to the conversation.

Drop us a line.
Keith Johnson (+ Peter Bane, Chuck Marsh, Andrew Goodheart Brown, Patricia Allison,
Mollie Curry and other permaculture teachers at Earthaven Ecovillage, Black Mountain,
NC)