[permaculture] Charlie: Re: Questions of scale....

Claude Genest genest at together.net
Mon Sep 2 09:23:01 EDT 2002

Bill says that pollution is just unused "resources" - that when the design
of a place is improper, work and pollution result - Pollution is not an
intention problem, it's a design problem  - poor design got us into the
mess, good design can get us out - this is a point of view also being touted
by the architect William Mcdonough, and the biologist John Todd, both of
whom get that  pollution is food....

Claude

( tis subject is dear to me because Quebec has invested heavily in mega-porc
factories....what a disaster....)