[permaculture] For the survival thread...

Claude Genest genest at together.net
Thu Oct 31 17:38:42 EST 2002

>>> I agree with MArk that "being one with zone 5" is "not at all
>>> necessarily to develop good designs.......But it'd likely help a
>>> good deal.
And I strongly agree that there's nothing flaky and new age about
sitting quietly observing natural systems and patterns....
Mind you, I have come to reject the phrase "common sense"...I figure
things were common sense, they'd be a common sight !

On Thursday, October 31, 2002, at 05:06 PM, Graham Burnett wrote:

> [...]
Green Mountain Permaculture: Solutions, Sustenance, Sustainability

"What Permaculturalists are doing is the most important work being done
on the planet."
David Suzuki

"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a
comfortable living from a small piece of land."
Abraham Lincoln

"Clever men solve problems, wise men avoid them."
  Albert Einstein