[permaculture] Permaculture and Politics

John Schinnerer eco_living at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 02:33:57 EST 2002

Aloha,

--- EFMonaco <EFMonaco at compuserve.com> wrote:
>...I live on the western side of the
> southern appalachians in the Tennessee valley.
> I'm working with the campaign to develop the platform for
> Sustainability in the City of Knoxville.
> I'm taking the lead in contacting folks who we know of that might
> have valuable input into these questions...  Is there anyone else
> y'all can think of that might have some valuable input?

You might try contacting Jonathan Scherch, chair of the Environment &
Community Master's program at Antioch U. Seattle.  He's got some roots
in your region...a home-boy with lots of relevant chops - here's his
bio page at the AUS site:
http://www.antiochsea.edu/ec/scherch.htm
...there might be some students in the E&C program just itchin' to work
on what you're up to, or he might have other leads...

=====
John Schinnerer, MA
- Eco-Living -
Cultural & Ecological Designing