[permaculture] Palestinians forbidden from picking olives

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Thu Oct 24 17:47:03 EDT 2002

I wasnt questioning it to condemn it or to flame a list citizen, only
to understand the "edges" of the list.  one man's propaganda is another
man's truth.

or as someone quoted on the poetics list a couple minutes ago:

>  Truth in that sense may
> actually be as J.H. Prynne suggests, High Pink on Chrome.
> Cat

always bizarre

mIEKAL

SEEDSIGNS   (permaculture meets avant garde web art)
http://cla.umn.edu/joglars/SEEDSIGN/index.html