[permaculture] My Quest

Watchfrog at aol.com Watchfrog at aol.com
Wed Oct 23 12:13:11 EDT 2002

Hmmm...if this is culture with perminance, we do need to save and propigate a
good diversity of good heirloom permaculture people.  I'm not sure what zone
this falls under, but it's definitely an edge no one else in this forum (to
my knowledge) has tried.  Sounds like wild design to me...good luck to you
John in your quest.

> is this really the place for emails like this?
>

> On Wednesday, October 23, 2002, at 08:06  AM, John Buckley wrote:
>
> >OK, I’m thinking that life is a very personal thing to all of us, so
> >I’m
> >putting out something personal. I’m looking for a partner, a woman
> >partner
> >(heterosexual), my Helen Nearing.
> ____

Anthony D. Noble