[permaculture] Indigenous land use- Article 1491 URL

Treesa Jane Rogerson treemail at cruzio.com
Tue Oct 15 02:05:56 EDT 2002

sorry about the attempted attachment.  This is a well-managed listserve,
thanks

Here is the hyperlink:  The article addresses how we are, yes, gardeners,
'cept like Rick said, many of us moderns.

Article introduced me for the first time of the concept of the Amazon Rain
Forest being largely a human artifact.

Encourages my connection to nature, not a piece apart from it, lord willin'

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2002/03/mann.htm

Treesa Rogerson, M.A.

Lands Alive : Ecology By Design

treemail at yahoo.com