[permaculture] (fwd) Newbie.... Where to begin?

James Erbes visionary at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 15:10:34 EDT 2002

Thanks for the input. What is your thoughts on lining
the pond with bentonite clay?

I understand that trout are not pond fish. But I saw
some trout in a small pond at the Holman Ranch in
Carmel Vally. I was surprised. Maybe they were a
special type of trout.

http://www.theholmanranch.com/openwedding.html
"The Redwood Deck, just off the lawn, is reached via a
small bridge spanning a trout pond."