[permaculture] SoilFoodWeb

Jerome Osentowski jerome at crmpi.org
Tue Oct 8 21:56:57 EDT 2002

EM  stands for effective Microrganisms, and they do not work in  Hot
composts  They will fry along with about everything else.  they are used in
cold compost operation like sheet mulch.  we use them here at crmpi.  The
japanese have been doing cold compost for a long time.  You can buy them at
ARBCO in Tuson.  Jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome at crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>