[permaculture] Black Locusts, more....

Scott Vlaun scott at moosepondarts.com
Mon Oct 7 14:44:02 EDT 2002

Rick,
Up here in Maine everyone uses Cedar for posts. I believe it's Eastern
White Cedar (Thuja occidentalis) I've never looked into establishing a
planting as I've got a bunch growing on my land. I've even sawn some up
and used it to make benches for my outdoor hot tub and it's held up
well.

Scott Vlaun
Western Maine USA