[permaculture] PCPlantDB mailing lists, lists for the online permaculture plant database project & other little-used lists - should we keep them?

Heide Hermary heidehermary at pacificcoast.net
Fri Oct 4 15:00:03 EDT 2002

I didn't even know there was such a list.
I've placed my wishlist for a plant data base on the wiki.  Don't think
anybody has commented.  SOUL will have a plant database up on their site
by about January or so in any case. I know we're not purely
permaculture, but definitely related, and choosing the right plant for
the right place and purpose is a huge part of what we do.  If anybody
wants to let me know THEIR wishlist, I'll try and incorporate that info.
 I don't know, maybe eventually it'll all be one database.  We (SOUL)
can't create it any faster, but when it's done we'll be happy to share.
http://organiclandcare.org
Heide