[permaculture] list of permaculture farms in the US

jamie jamie at tiscali.fr
Wed Oct 2 10:07:56 EDT 2002

Hello Kirby, sounds impressive! One detail caught my eye, the gravel wick for your blackwater. Is this a hybrid of Tom Watson's 'Pumice wick', if so what made you put it in and what are its design criteria. I'm looking to put in a simple system this coming year and am still looking for the right solution. Any further details would be appreciated.

Jamie
Souscayrous