[permaculture] about the Gathering

permed at nor.com.au permed at nor.com.au
Fri May 10 05:00:01 EDT 2002

>Does one need to enrol for this gathering that you are putting on or do we
>just turn up? Since we are only a couple of hours away it would be an easy
>trip to make and besides it sounds interesting.
>Darren Doherty
Please do register - there's an email registration form and further
details I can send to those interested. Also there's space in the
programme for people to present short reports on their projects and/or
what's happening in their bioregion, a few slots for slide presentations
and giving short workshops, so registering these helps with pre-planning
some of the programme details.
If folk *just turned up* they wouldn't be turned away but there could be
panic in the kitchen if too many folks did this. We do need to plan and
prepare for the number of folk coming so pre-registration is requested
and appreciated.
Hope you do make it - there's some very interesting people making noises
about coming....
Robyn

Djanbung Gardens Permaculture Education Centre
home to:
Permaculture Education
ERDA Institute Trust
Nimbin Eco-Village Project Office
Robyn Francis - permaculture designer & educator
PO Box 379, Nimbin NSW 2480 Australia
Ph 02-6689 1755 Fax 02-6689 1225
permed at nor.com.au  www.earthwise.org.au