[permaculture] gabions

Michael Murphy mmurphy at ctsl.com
Fri Aug 2 11:40:50 EDT 2002

At a similar stage, we called in a permaculture consultant who walked
the land for two days, and then spent a day walking with us, dictating 6
hours of cassettes while I took 10 to 15 pages of notes. We got about 5
years of projects and direction out of it.  It is an intensive,
efficient way to get off the plateau, albeit requiring writing one big
check.  You can email me off list for the names of a couple of
consultants who could fly in and do a similar job, or there may be
consultants on this list who would step forward.