[permaculture] social implosion

lfl at intrex.net lfl at intrex.net
Fri Aug 30 00:34:38 EDT 2002

Sandy wrote:
> Thanks for speaking out. I signed up recently and have been more than a
> little taken aback by the fractiousness of this list! I have considered
> bowing out, but I really am interested in learning from some obviously very
> knowledgeable people. Anyway, hello, I'm Sandy. Don't eat me  ;-)

Welcome to the list, Sandy. Please stay on as subscriber. Traditionally,
less than 1% of posts here have been truly negative and if things get
serious I will intervene to keep things civil so noone will unsubscribe.
The forum has been online since 1993 in one form or another and on
servers at three separate locations.

Cheers,

Lawrence
permaculture list owner