[permaculture] Docs on line

lfl at intrex.net lfl at intrex.net
Wed Aug 7 19:41:23 EDT 2002

lfl at intrex.net wrote:
> Mark wrote:
>
>> Frankly they went there cuz I figured out how to do it there.  IS
>> there a documents page attached to this list I can put this stuff on?
>

>  > Will it look better if I post it as an HTML rather than text file?
> If the original is plain text then leave it that way; if you want to
> include any graphics or hotlinked offsite resources (links, URLs, other)
> then create the necessary array of text docs, html files and graphics
> Then:
>
> 1) There is no documents page attached to the list - the list software
> only provides the list proper and material directly related to the list
> itself - it runs on a separate server from the ibiblio webserver
>
> 2) There is one website associated with this list though more could be
> if anyone is willing to offer their resources:
> mine: http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech
the above URL is incorrect and should be:

http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture

> and possibly Ute Bohnsack's: http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture-online
>
> 3) You can email file attach any text documents, graphics and html files
> you want put online and I'll create a place for them in
> http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture (same place as /ecolandtech) -
> something like:
> http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture/midwest-permaculture

I've decided to use http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture (PERMACULTURE),
for the resources page for this list and to host other permaculture
websites/resources for anyone not wanting to do their own page but still
want to put pc info online.

So, the options are:
1) post text information to the list
2) or develop your own free website on ibiblio
3) have me or Ute put your info in:
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture
or
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture-online

My own permaculture resources will exist there as:
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture/permasphere

Either email file attach your files to me at lfl at intrex.net
or ftp upload them to an area I will create for list subscribers to use
in http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture - this area will contain
instructions for ftp'ing files to the PERMACULTURE archives,
namely ftp address to connect to, login anonymously and transfer files.
You will not be able to see a listing of the files you've uploaded but
they will be there. I will move them into the appropriate location
where they will be accessable on the Web. IOW, tell me the name of a
project to create webspace for and email or ftp me the file to go into
it. So far we have Midwest Permaculture and PermaSphere and, of course,
Permaculture Online.

LL

lfl at intrex.net
http://market-farming.com