Permaculture in Cameroon?

keller ak.and.ak at on-line.de
Thu Oct 25 17:09:44 EDT 2001

Hi Scott,

I am indeed vey interested. My own contacts are in the english speaking
area, and I would like to organize a course there (Buea or Bamenda). But I
am also interested to get contacts in the francophone area. If you could
bring me into contact with some of the people you taught or you have any
other relevant information, I would appreciate that vey much. I was in
Cameroon in 1999 (my wife is from there), but I only got interested in
Permaculture later.

Regards
Andreas Keller