Strange letter from Nigeria

Ute Bohnsack sustag at eircom.net
Tue Oct 23 14:27:08 EDT 2001

Many thanks to all those who have replied so quickly.
I have also received a private reply from another list subscriber.
It seems to be clear now, especially judging from Jerome's reply that this a
rather elaborate scam. My suspicions appear to have been justified.
One of the giveaways are all the spelling mistakes, apparently Nigerians place a
high emphasis on literacy and presentation.
I have been abvised to hand the mail over to the police and I will probably do
just that.

Thanks again,
Ute