Past participants in Culture's Edge/Earthaven courses

Claude Genest genest at together.net
Thu May 31 21:30:17 EDT 2001

I don't mind saying for the record that of the three PC courses I have taken
the course offered at Earthaven was of the highest quality.
I recommend their course enthusiatically and without reservation... and
Jasmine, you can mail me the 5 per cent "finder's fee" directly ...just
kidding :-)
Seriously, the course in and of itself is fantastic, add to that the great
teachers at Earthaven , the location, the food, the price, I mean, you can't
lose.