Take action now to save mail order shipping of poultry.

Robert Waldrop rmwj at soonernet.com
Tue Aug 14 13:25:58 EDT 2001

I don't know that I agree with opposing this ban.  Lack of access
to air shipping is likely to spark the development of local
hatcheries.   All things considered, local hatcheries and even
setting your own eggs and hatching your own chicks are much more
"green' and sustainable it seems to me than a few large
hatcheries shipping little birds around the country by air plane.

Robert Waldrop, OKC
http://www.bettertimesinfo.org