Neem

askpv askpv at ozemail.com.au
Sun Sep 10 21:23:46 EDT 2000

we used neem oil to kill stink bugs and it seemed to deter them,
but we also found that they kill each other off when hand picked and put
together in a small bucket.
we have a young neem tree growing here in a cold sub-topical micro-climate,
something seems to eat it.
April
Permaculture Visions International.

*	Students and graduates in 20 countries
	(Australia, Canada, NZ, USA, France, Malaysia, Brazil,
India, UK,	Jerusalem, Israel, Ireland, Africa, Thailand, Japan,
Portugal, Tonga, Papua New Guinea, Hong Kong, Mexico.)
*		Exclusive Student and Graduate Mailing list
*		Commercial and Private Permaculture System Design
*		ISO 14000
	< http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv>
	< mailto:askpv at ozemail.com.au>

NEWS: IPC7 proposed Raglan New Zealand. March 2002
join the support and information group.  To subscribe to the IPC7 list
via email send a blank email to: IPC7-subscribe at egroups.com
<mailto:IPC7-subscribe at egroups.com>