ideas welcome.....

John Schinnerer johns at eco-living.net
Thu Nov 16 18:43:49 EST 2000

Aloha,

----- Original Message -----
From: <WSM311 at aol.com>
> Then I want to take each thing....for example...a beech tree is
> windbreak, firewood, beech nuts, wildlife habitat, the leaves make good
> toilet paper, etc.... ;-) I want to come up with evey possible use of
> every plant and object, then discover ways to utilize them personally
and/or
> sell the raw materials or finished product from them.

Attend to the relations between these "things" you will be observing - they
are perhaps more important than the things themselves.  How do the beech
trees (and their nuts, and leaves - green or fallen, and so on) interact
with the wind, the wildlife, bushes, rain, snow, etc. etc., and vice versa?

Whereabouts in Vermont are you?  Anywhere near Putney?

John Schinnerer
Human Habitat Design
Cultural & Ecological Designing
johns at eco-living.net