Keylines

sbonney at iquest.net sbonney at iquest.net
Sat Nov 11 15:23:37 EST 2000

Frank,
	When I recently purchased a hilltop farm in Southern Indiana, aerial
photgraphs were the most helpful tool for determining the site aspects of
the property. It is especially good this time of year after leaf fall.
	After viewing the aerial photos (which I had blown up to 8X10), I
purchased 15 more acres to complete the watershed I wanted to control.
	A half hour plane ride is not costly and you can shoot many photos from
every angle as you circle. Don't forget the Dramamine.
Best,
Steve
Steve Bonney, President
Sustainable Earth
a 501(c)3 not-for-profit dedicated to the development of
sustainable agricultural systems and community food systems.
100 Georgton Ct., W. Lafayette IN 47906
tel (765)463-9366; fax (765)497-0164;
email sbonney at iquest.net