Re. PC diploma; Permaculture Design assessment sheets

Graham Burnett gburnett at unisonfree.net
Fri Nov 3 13:28:24 EST 2000

> I'd sure like to have more of the details though on assessing the property ,
> mapping, water utilization,  etc. etc.
>
> Everyone talks a lot about this stuff...but it's hard to find details ,
> written questionaires etc. etc. that I can try to emulate. Best to all. Frank

Hi Frank,

You might find this useful in that case-  go to
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture-online/uploads/docs/pc-design.checklist

I also have some design questionaires others have prepared, but unfortunately not in digital form-
I guess i could scan them (coffee stains and all!), but unfortunately they arn't mine to post up
without permission!

Cheers,

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue