Permaculture in Peru

SEED PEACE seedpeace at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 04:47:10 EST 2000

Hello Permafamily!
I have a relative in Peru who is very excited about Permaculture, who loves
the concept and possibilities, and who is looking to make a positive impact
with Permaculture in Peru.  This relative of mine, my father, Ricardo
Barrantes, has many avenues to influence potent people in Peru who could
take Permaculture to the mainstream if they recognized its legitimacy,
however, he does not have enough experience with Permaculture to eloquently
express and demonstrate its potential.  He is now in Peru visiting for a
week and would love to make contacts with any Permaculture activists in Peru
in order to introduce them to people with "power."  Does anybody know of any
reputable Permies who have solid demonstration sites specifically in Peru,
and perhaps South America in general...  Please respond asap, as he is ready
to activate Permaculture in this country that would greatly benefit from an
officially funded nation-wide Permaculture program.  Thank you for your
help!  Together we can make a difference!
Isn't this fun?!
May permanent peace prevail on Earth!
Marco Barrantes,
Permaculture Trails Network