Zone 6

Liz Pike pike at always-online.com
Mon Mar 20 08:53:32 EST 2000

>To be fair the only people who have referred to any spiritual/religious
>connotations have been those who doubt the validity of zoning/zones as
>understood by some - be careful that is how rumours start, not spread by
>participants but by critics :-)
>
>Myk

I understand the spiritual connotations but do not doubt the validity
of pc zoning.  I have no use for religion---I see spirituality in
everything around me--as an extension of myself, connected to
everything else.   Aren't our farms, homes, dwellings just as much
places of worship as churches, moslems, temples, synagogues, etc??

Liz