info-permculture farms (fwd)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. london at metalab.unc.edu
Thu Jun 15 20:44:54 EDT 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Corine Pelletier" <cpelle2 at hotmail.com>
To: permaculture at sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: info-permculture farms
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 05:15:12 EDT

Hello,
I was searching information about farms on internet and I found your e-mail.
I am from Canada and actually travelling in Europe.  I study in agriculture
and I want to have some experience here.  I would like to go to Spain and
maybe Italia and spend some time on permaculture farms.  I wonder if you
have any contacts there which you could give me - if you have e-mails, it
would be really helpful, if you don.t, addresses and phone number is ok.

Thank you, Corine

<><>

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon at mindspring.com  london at metalab.unc.edu
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO